- Available in Outdoor/Indoor versions
- Corrosion & Scratch Resistant Steel Frame
- EN Regulation: C (Recreational Sport - High Quality)
- Folding & Playback Facility
- Adjustable Integrated Net & Posts
- Sport 250 is a good match for more expensive tables from other brands with its adjustable net and easy folding system.
- Wheelchair friendly: Yes
- Outdoor version is supplied with a Blue PVC Cover, 4 Sport 200 Bats and 6 orange Expert balls
- Product is a direct item specifically ordered as required. Please allow up to 5 working days for dispatch
- Due to the weight and size, this item will require a signature
- Call or email: email@example.com for outside the UK Mainland delivery cost
Most orders will incur a basic across the board charge, however for bulky and heavy items a separate carriage charge will apply.
Delivery is charged at cost on all orders placed. Items with a product code starting with a “Y” (e.g. YFB7257), and for deliveries outside of the U.K. Mainland (please see list below for specific locations), an additional charge is payable. For further details regarding charges, please contact us on 020 8979 7274 or email our sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Evidence of despatch fulfils Safari Sports Ltd obligation to deliver the goods. Times or dates for delivery are estimates only and not contractual obligations.
No claims for damages in respect to late deliveries will be paid. Any damages or shortages of goods must be advised within 24 hours of delivery and in the case of non-delivery, within 4 Days of despatch notification otherwise no liability will be accepted.
Areas which may also incur additional delivery charges:
- Channel Islands
- Northern Ireland
- Republic of Ireland
- Scottish Highlands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Next working day delivery is also applicable on certain items. To apply for this service all orders must be placed before 12:30 pm otherwise the order may not be sent on that service same day. All products released from Safari Sports are tracked and signed for.